Thursday, April 28, 2011

Meet Miss Maggie!!

Hello Everyone!  My name is Brittany and I will be your new guest blogger for the next few months!  My husband, Joe, and I will soon be welcoming our first puppy, Maggie, to our home.  Maggie is a Havanese and was born just a few weeks ago.  Even though we haven’t had the opportunity to meet her yet, we love her already!  Maggie will be a first for me and fortunately my husband has experience with raising his family dog.
When we were searching for a veterinary clinic, we came across River Valley.  Dr. Cindy Sellin was kind enough to show me around the clinic and introduce me to her staff.  River Valley seemed like the right fit for us and Maggie.  Cindy asked us to share our experiences with you as we learn and grow right along with Maggie.  Follow along with us as we balance the challenges of raising our first puppy!
I hope to be posting pictures soon as we will be meeting the puppies for the first time this coming weekend.  In the mean time, check out all of the puppies at www.purebreedhavanese.com.  Looking forward to sharing our experiences with everyone!!
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment